Friday, November 13, 2009

Our First Real Post! Finally!!


After reading my friends' blogs, I decided to finally write something in the one my hubby started months ago! Owen is now about to turn 3, and the twins will be 6 1/2 a day or 2 later (they were born on the 31st...so they technically don't have a half birthday). Owen is potty-training, which of course is loads of fun, but now that he's actually taking some initiative with it (he just took his diaper off about 3 or 4 times in the last hour because he had to 'pee aden') it's becoming a little more enjoyable.



Abbi & Eli have become reading fools! They are in first grade, and already are reading whole chapter books in less than a day!! It truly amazes me! Abbi is going to be in the Vancouver Dance Theatre's Nutcracker this year. She will play the part of an angel! Eli is finishing up with Karate and will start another basketball league in January...his true passion.


I started working this Fall as a pre-K teacher at a small preschool in Vancouver. Owen goes there every day with me, and enjoys his class with all the 3 year olds. He has another friend there who is also named Owen. He likes playing with playdough, firetrucks, & of course painting. I have a class full of girls...8 of them, and they are lots of fun to work with.

Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with writing in this blog. I love all the little stories my friends write about their kiddos, and it's a great way to archive all the fun, and challenging, stuff they do everyday.

1 comment:

Rachel @ Lautaret Bohemiet said...

Great blog!

Looking forward to keeping up with you guys. :)